Corratec Revolution iLink SL Pro Team Blue/Black
- Innovation is our trademark. For more than 25 years, we have delighted our customers, surprised competitors and have been followed by imitators, there are almost no other products with as many useful inventions ad found on a corratec bike. You will feel that in every pedal stroke.
- 200% AntiSquat
- No bobbing
- Active + permanent suspension
- More traction
- More control
- More speed
- The new kinematics of the Inside Link system shifts the virtual pivot point of the rear wheel below the chainline. It ensures that during pedaling there is no weight on the damper and the system does not refract. When the pedals are pushed the chain tension increases, the rear triangle is pulled tight. With this unique corratec innovation, you do not have to manually lock the damper while riding.
EPS (EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE)
- Traditionally, inflatable bladders are used inside the carbon frame to force the material into the mould, but this technique leaves wrinkles or inconsistent thickness.
- To avoid this, we use expanded polystyrene. When heated, this material swells and exerts pressure on the inside of the carbon fibre. The result is a lighter, stiffer and more consistent final product.
Press-fit Bottom Bracket
- The Press Fit bottom bracket is lighter and through the larger diameter of the crank also more stable than a traditional bottom bracket.
- Worn out threads are a thing of the past.
- The head tube is specially reinforced to accommodate force more efficiently.
29" Wheel Size
- Larger wheel size rolls better. A 29" wheel require about 8% less energy than the 26" wheel version. The 29“ wheel takes longer to get going, but rolls easily and quickly over rocks and roots, which brings an additional advantage and more comfort.
- Larger wheels roll over obstacles more easily. The ability of a wheel to roll over obstacles is proportional to its size. A 29" wheel, which is about 10% larger than a 26" wheel, can roll over 10% larger obstacles. The larger diameter wheels have more angular momentum so they lose less speed to obstacles and rough sections.
- 29" bikes tend to offer taller riders a more "natural" frame geometry.
Super Light Carbon
- Mitshubishi provides the highest quality carbon fiber around the world.
- The resulting superlight Carbon allows extremely strong and highly durable components with very low weight through material appropriate construction, processing and treatment.
- Dropper Seatpost with control lever on the handlebar or seatpost.
Internal Cable Routing
- Internal Cable Routing inside the frame for protection and a stylish design.
- Through-axles have the advantage that they are larger in diameter than conventional 9 mm axles and thus are significantly stiffer.