Corratec E-Power Urban 28 AP5 8SC Wave
- A pedelec (Pedal Electric Cycle) is a special version of an electric bicycle, in which the rider is assisted by an electric drive when pedalling.
IET - Integrated Engine Technology
Constant improvement and desire for better design lead to an engine bracket forged out of high grade aluminium.
- Improved stability and stiffness by forged high grade aluminium
- Save connection between frame and engine
- Service- and maintenance friendly engine and battery position
- Protection from external forces
- Design-orientied Bosch integration concept
- Compatible with all Bosch drive units
- The stem is fully adjustable. On this Model you either can adjust the stem angle or hight or both. Therefore the bike can be ajusted to the right distance upper body to handlebars, and the handlebar height. Enjoy your long and pain free ride.
- The suspension seatpost offers great comfort. The spring rate can be adjusted to your needs.
28" Wheel Size
- 28-inch roll easier than the 26-inch version. The 28“ wheel takes longer to get going, but rolls easily and quickly over rocks and roots, which still brings an additional advantage – more comfort.
Internal Cable Routing
Internal Cable Routing inside the frame for protection and a stylish design.
The head tube is specially reinforced to accommodate force more efficiently.