Corratec E-Power MTC CX5 Trapez Red/ Black
Fusion Tube Edge
The all new Tube design of the Fusion Tube Edge permits a wider tube profile and therefore it achieves more stiffness.
Seamless battery integration due to hidden mounting points for the battery and additional the cables leading through an extra internal channel.
An even wider and more sophisticated fusion tube are the basis for the stiffest and safest Corratec e-bike frames on the market.
Increased stability through
- Wider fusion tube
- Higher stiffness
- Mobile integrated Battery
- Seperate and safe cable tray
- Perfect battery integration on the downtube
- A pedelec (Pedal Electric Cycle) is a special version of an electric bicycle, in which the rider is assisted by an electric drive when pedalling.
IET-Integrated Engine Technology
Constant improvement and desire for better design lead to an engine bracket forged out of high grade aluminium.
- Improved stability and stiffness by forged high grade aluminium
- Save connection between frame and engine
- Service- and maintenance friendly engine and battery position
- Protection from external forces
- Design-orientied Bosch integration concept
- Compatible with all Bosch drive units
- The head tube is specially reinforced to accommodate force more efficiently.
29" Wheel Size
- Larger wheel size rolls better. A 29" wheel require about 8% less energy than the 26" wheel version. The 29“ wheel takes longer to get going, but rolls easily and quickly over rocks and roots, which brings an additional advantage and more comfort.
- Larger wheels roll over obstacles more easily. The ability of a wheel to roll over obstacles is proportional to its size. A 29" wheel, which is about 10% larger than a 26" wheel, can roll over 10% larger obstacles. The larger diameter wheels have more angular momentum so they lose less speed to obstacles and rough sections.
- 29" bikes tend to offer taller riders a more "natural" frame geometry.
- Through-axles have the advantage that they are larger in diameter than conventional 9 mm axles and thus are significantly stiffer.
Internal Cable Routing
- Internal Cable Routing inside the frame for protection and a stylish design.