Corratec Life S AP5 Black/Yellow
Weights mounted inside the handlebar will minimize the vibrations that occur and provide more stability at high speeds.
IET - Integrated Engine Technology
Constant improvement and desire for better design lead to an engine bracket forged out of high grade aluminium.
- Improved stability and stiffness by forged high grade aluminium
- Save connection between frame and engine
- Service- and maintenance friendly engine and battery position
- Protection from external forces
- Design-orientied Bosch integration concept
- Compatible with all Bosch drive units
INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING
Internal Cable Routing inside the frame for protection and a stylish design.
A pedelec (Pedal Electric Cycle) is a special version of an electric bicycle, in which the rider is assisted by an electric drive when pedalling.
Through-axles have the advantage that they are larger in diameter than conventional 9 mm axles and thus are significantly stiffer.
Corratec Life S EBike_2 from FelixBike on Vimeo.