Corratec CCT EVO Pro Disc Dark Chrome/Chrome
Pro Control Fork
- Excellent lateral stiffness, razorsharp turns and maximum shock relief for more energy.
- Aero fork with NACA 0038 aero profile offers high aerodynamic performance that reduces drag and contributes to stability.
- Less weight and increased stiffness thanks to EPS construction carbon layout.
Pro Size 6
The right frame size
- Not the seat tube but the reach and stack are the deciding factors for choosing the right frame size.
- Pro Size System offers six sizes which cover the demands of all riders, regardless of their leg length and physique.
LPC / LOW PROFILE CHAINSTAY
First-class forward drive and a clean chain stay, completely free from chain-rattling. Even a road bike with a triple chain set is safe from chain damage to the frame.
Included in nearly all corratec bikes.
28" WHEEL SIZE
28-inch roll easier than the 26-inch version. The 28“ wheel takes longer to get going, but rolls easily and quickly over rocks and roots, which still brings an additional advantage – more comfort.
The frame is by default already prepared for the electronic gear shifting of Shimano, in case you want to update to this new type of gear shifting at a later point.
Internal Cable Routing
Internal Cable Routing inside the frame for protection and a stylish design.
Mitshubishi provides the highest quality carbon fiber around the world. The resulting superlight Carbon allows extremely strong and highly durable components with very low weight through materialappropriate construction, processing and treatment.
EPS (EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE)
Traditionally, inflatable bladders are used inside the carbon frame to force the material into the mould, but this technique leaves wrinkles or inconsistent thickness. To avoid this, we use expanded polystyrene. When heated, this material swells and exerts pressure on the inside of the carbon fibre. The result is a lighter, stiffer and more consistent final product.
The head tube is specially reinforced to accommodate force more efficiently.
Corratec Passion of Cycling from FelixBike on Vimeo.