- The premium class among the trekking bikes - comfort optimized touring bike
- 29er balloon tires for effortless gliding on gravel roads
- Intelligent Rear Light - At slower speeds, the light becomes brighter
- A pedelec (Pedal Electric Cycle) is a special version of an electric bicycle, in which the rider is assisted by an electric drive when pedalling.
The suspension seatpost offers great comfort. The spring rate can be adjusted to your needs.
- The head tube is specially reinforced to accommodate force more efficiently.
29" Wheel Size
- Larger wheel size rolls better. A 29" wheel require about 8% less energy than the 26" wheel version. The 29“ wheel takes longer to get going, but rolls easily and quickly over rocks and roots, which brings an additional advantage and more comfort.
- Larger wheels roll over obstacles more easily. The ability of a wheel to roll over obstacles is proportional to its size. A 29" wheel, which is about 10% larger than a 26" wheel, can roll over 10% larger obstacles. The larger diameter wheels have more angular momentum so they lose less speed to obstacles and rough sections.
- 29" bikes tend to offer taller riders a more "natural" frame geometry.
Internal Cable Routing
- Internal Cable Routing inside the frame for protection and a stylish design.